Silver State Schools Credit Union
GROWTH OBJECTIVE: Silver State Schools Credit Union in Nevada partnered with FSI to transform their newly acquired storefront location. The location had an angular, boxy layout that was extremely worn and outdated. The credit union desired a more collaborative layout with a fresh new look. FSI's Project Management team coordinated and completed this remodel on given timeline despite the challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic of 2020.
FSI SOLUTION: Designers created an open and inviting concept that included relocating the entrance, two multi-use teller pods, five private offices complete with new cabinetry and furnishings. The overall workspace uses new directional-flooring, graphic walls, curved glass walls, sliding glass doors. The new design incorporated a dialog or conversation bar with charging stations, an additional workroom with custom cabinetry, updated employee break room and privacy rooms for safe deposit box viewing.
- Open Floor Plan : A new open floor plan offers the appearance of more space with an inviting feel and removes barriers assisting with personal interaction and an exceptional member experience.
- Sliding Glass Doors and Glass Walls: Incorporated into the design glass elements create an elegant and functional barrier for private offices while continuing the open and inviting member experience.
- Centralized Printing Station: Custom-created printing stations located centrally within multiple workstations combines convenience and cleaner workspaces.
- Custom Professional-Grade Cabinetry: Made from the highest quality materials and custom-fit for all unique interiors, the cabinetry is solid and built to withstand many years of use.
- Dialog Bar: Paired with taller stools, a counter-height table offers a compact and convenient option for quick conversations and easy access for customers completing paperwork.